After our first London Freight Map was so well received by the industry, PIE are proud to be able to announce that the Second Edition is now available.
The London Freight Map is for transport or fleet managers of haulage companies, HGV drivers, and anyone who needs to be able to plan their route through London whilst taking the Lorry Control Scheme and other restricted zones into account.
The latest edition includes;
- Updates to borough boundaries
- London Lorry Control Scheme changes – including Barnet’s removal from the scheme
- London-wide weekend and night time lorry control area
- All excluded (non-restricted) roads clearly marked
In addition to all of this, the latest edition of PIE Mapping’s London Freight Map contains a wide variety of extra navigational aids, including;
- Clearly marked Tube and rail stations
- Industrial estates
- Parks and key landmarks
- All height and weight restrictions clearly marked
- Bridge strike (top 10)
- LEZ (Low Emission Zone)
Measuring 137cm x 98cm, the London Freight map is supplied in two convenient formats, either folded or rolled, to suit the preference of each driver/user.
Don’t wait to join the thousands of people who have made their journeys around London easier by using PIE’s London Freight Map, get yours here today.