If you're a registered user to the London Lorry Route Approver, sign in here.
What is the London Lorry Route Approver?
The London Lorry Route Approver (LLRA) is an online route planning service for generating HGV routes that comply with all the rules of the London Lorry Control Scheme - also known as the London Lorry Ban.
It’s quick, convenient and available 24/7. And because we use the same information as London Councils to plan compliant routes, not one of our customers has ever received a fine for driving on the wrong road.
How it works:
1. Register online
2. Select a vehicle from your fleet
3. Input the destination by postcode
4. The shortest compliant route for your vehicle is automatically generated
5. Click one button and submit this to London Councils for instant approval
6. Save the route and print it out for your drivers
It really is as simple as that. You'll be up and running within minutes. Take a look at our short video to see how easy the system is to use: